- Out now for Fillip magazine #19.
- The Power of Abstraction and Its Antagonism: on some problems common to contemporary neuroscience and the theory of cognitive capitalismOut now in: Psychopathologies of Cognitive Capitalism vol. 2. Archive Books, Berlin.
- Google’s PageRank Algorithm: a diagram of cognitive capitalism and the rentier of the common intellectFrench, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese translations.
- Essay on the political economy of the algorithm from Alquati’s cybernetic factory to “the society of metadata”. Theory, Culture & Society, February 2014.
- Late night notes for the Incredible Machines conference in Vancouver. Also on Nietzsche’s misquote in the ‘locus classicus’ of accelerationism.
- An essay on Marx’s notorious OCC for Rethinking Marxism journal.
- An old dystopian text from 2007…
- An old piece on the art of over-identification now out for ‘Red Art: New Utopias in Data Capitalism’
- The Number of the Collective Beast: Value in the Age of the New Algorithmic Institutions of Ranking and RatingTalk at the ‘Money and Debt in the Post-Industrial World’ conference in Dortmund.
- Reflections on the “Manifesto for an Accelerationist Politics”
- Manifesto per una politica accelerazionista
- London, 6 Jun. Botanical Drift roundtable
- Berlin, 20 Sep. The Ultimate Capital is the Sun exhibition
- Napoli, 15 May. Italian Theory conference
- Stockholm, 14 Apr. A lecture on normativity and abnormality
- Ghent, 2 Apr. On normativity in Goldstein, Canguilhem, Foucault